Vision and Values
To be a quality, trusted and valued partner supporting our clients in the delivery of efficient and effective health and social care across Greater Manchester.
All staff are expected to demonstrate the organisations values in all that they do. The organisations values are detailed in the diagram to the right.
1. Develop and maintain effective business relationships across Greater Manchester to ensure GM shared services are fit for purpose now and in the future.
2. Engage with Greater Manchester to influence and support a future shared services transition into a combined organisation, in line with the GM Corporate Functions Review / GM Commissioning Hub.
3. Ensure our services offer best value for money.
4. Continually improve and enhance our services.
5. Become an “Employer of Choice” by embedding a culture of health and wellbeing, continuous development and empowered staff.
6. Support our greatest asset – our staff - through the transition.