Vision and Values
To be a quality, trusted and valued partner supporting our colleagues and existing customers in the delivery of efficient and effective health and social care across Greater Manchester as we transition into NHS Greater Manchester Integrated Care.
All staff are expected to demonstrate the organisations values in all that they do. The organisations values are:
- Everyone Counts
- Reliable and Professional
- Develop a culture in which our people feel supported, equipped, empowered and proud to work.
- Maximise opportunities to retain and continuously improve skills, experience and talent in our workforce for the next phase of our journey into NHS Greater Manchester Integrated Care.
- Work in partnership to provide the highest quality services, supporting the delivery of the best possible health and care outcomes for the people of Greater Manchester.
- Deliver the agreed financial plans and targets.
- Continuously develop our service offering, working with partners to ensure that we support the implementation of the next phase of our journey into NHS Greater Manchester Integrated Care.
Chief Finance Officer – Bribery Act 2010 Statement
On 1 July 2011 the Bribery Act 2010 came into force, reforming the criminal law of bribery and corruption making it easier to tackle these offences proactively. It created specific criminal offences which carry custodial sentences of up to 10 years and potentially unlimited fines. It also introduced a corporate offence which means that if NHS Greater Manchester Shared Services is potentially exposed to criminal liability, it is punishable by an unlimited fine, for failing to prevent bribery.
Read the full statement here.